These pumps have been specifically designed for mining and tunneling and are ideal for the most demanding applications in many other industries, including mining & tunneling, oil & gas, chemical, construction, food processing, general manufacturing, marine, pollution control, pulp & paper, railroad, sanitation, and water & wastewater markets.
Several patented features make it possible for Pumps 2000 to offer market-leading low life cycle cost while delivering great performance in harsh environments as these pumps are designed specifically to handle abrasive, solid-laden, slurry and corrosive fluids. Key features and benefits include:
- Patented long-life diaphragm and self-cleaning valves
- Large solids handling of up to 1.3” and 3” respectively
- Longer-lasting, self-lubricating, non-stalling, anti-icing modular air motor components that never require lubrication
- Conductive plastic (FRASplas) safe for explosive environments, rated and certified to ATEX M1
- High Suction lift
- Maintenance In Place (MIP) – can be repaired onsite and no end of life.