The second annual Heat Exchanger World Americas Conference & Expo is coming up on December 1st and 2nd, 2021, at the San Jacinto College’s LyondellBasell Center for Petrochemical, Energy & Technology (CPET) in Pasadena, TX, U.S.
The two-day event will bring together Principal Engineers, Materials Engineers, Corrosion Engineers, Metallurgists, Reliability Inspectors, Asset Integrity Managers, and Maintenance Directors. There will be a variety of subjects related to heat exchanger and heat transfer equipment. End users, EPCs, and manufacturers will also be present to share industry knowledge and expertise.
Meet your speakers and presenters:
– Chairman & Session Chair, Naomi Jabbari, Heat Transfer Engineer – S&B Engineer and Constructors
– Session Chair, Buddy Tucker: Vice President of Sales & Marketing – Ohmstede
– Session Chair, Paul (Skip) Rabuse, Director of Business Development – Clean as New
– Presenter, Charles (Chuck) Young, Materials (Metallurgical) Engineer – Tricor Metals
– Presenter, Dennis Lamberth, Market Manager – Tricor Metals
– Presenter, Dr. Francesco Coletti, Chief Executive Officer – Hexxcell Ltd
– Presenter, Evan Lyle, Vice President – Projectile Tube Cleaning Inc.
– Presenter, Gobind Khiani, Integrity Consultant – Enbridge Pipelines
– Presenter, Randy Manus, Senior Applications Specialist – AeroGo, Inc.
– Presenter, Roberto Tomotaki, Americas Heat Exchanger Advisor – Clean as New
– Presenter, Vijay Chakravarthy, President of Sales & Marketing (Americas) – Precision Equipments
– Presenter, Wade Armer, VP Engineering – Ohmstede Ltd.
– Presenter, Will Hasting, Director of Aviation and Power Turbine Solutions – VELO3D