Be part of the Heat Exchanger World Americas Conference & Expo on October 17th & 18th, 2023 at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, TX. Featuring an exhibition and a technical conference, the event will have something to offer everyone, including manufacturers, fabricators, service providers, EPCs, and end users. We invite presentations to be made on a wide variety of topics related to heat exchangers and heat transfer equipment use, maintenance, repair, design and more. Submit an abstract for a technical presentation or discussion-based workshop now!
Potential Abstract Topics
- Maintenance, Cleaning & Antifouling
- Testing & Certification
- Tube to Tubesheet Joints
- Design & Fabrication
- Installation & Handling
- Corrosion & Materials
- Bolted Joints
- New Technologies And more!
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- 250 to 500 words
- Include a relevant title
- Outline presentation topic, scope of discussion & relevant keywords
- Must be technical in nature; commercial content will not be accepted
- Include your name, job title, company, and contact details
Please email your abstract to Conference Coordinator Sarah Bradley (firstname.lastname@example.org).